xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 21/05/07 11:07 AM Posted 21/05/07 11:07 AM Alright I know its not an XR6t and you wouldn't do this in one anyway (I do own one though )But me and a mate were having a slow afternoon one Saturday so we went out to a washout (on private property) and cut loose in our utes. There was lots more vids shot, including one of a commy ute giving up the ghost but this is the only one I can be bothered uploading to photobucket.BTW sorry bout the camera work and the tunes....just something I was messing with. Oh and its called "The Dog" in training cos the ute is named "The Dog" and has actually picked up a couple of show wins and various other prizes http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/xhu...rent=myute2.flv
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/07 11:11 AM Posted 21/05/07 11:11 AM Always fun doing a bit of bush bashing
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/05/07 11:15 AM Posted 21/05/07 11:15 AM That looks like a bit of fun
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 21/05/07 11:17 AM Posted 21/05/07 11:17 AM What the hell is that music? Giddy up... looks like some dirty fun
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 21/05/07 11:22 AM Author Posted 21/05/07 11:22 AM The sound on my computer isn't working at the moment but I reckon the song is called "Chicks dig it" (from memory).Yeah she took some cleaning up after that and I had some rewiring to do on the clearance lights.Keep your eyes on this space cos I might upload another vid without tunes and one of the comodore sh*tting itself.
xhute0 Member 55 Member For: 19y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Bordertown SA Posted 21/05/07 11:48 AM Author Posted 21/05/07 11:48 AM http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/xhu...urrent=ute2.flvAgain apologies for the camera work and this time not the tunes but the bad language from the camera operator. She was a bit nervous to see the ute cutting hoops in such an enclosed space
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now