mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/07 11:41 AM Posted 03/04/07 11:41 AM Looks like awesome fun. Can't wait until my FPV drive day
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Location: Canberra Posted 03/04/07 11:49 AM Posted 03/04/07 11:49 AM More importantly, the potential trouble we can so easily get into I agree, I got myself into trouble when I first had 300rwkw I wish I the chance for a few days experience.. then again, at the end of the day, no matter how experienced some one is, a public road is still a public road and it has an unlimited number of variables. Mind you, it probably would have helped me.. I guess we learn from our mistakes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now