Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/07 02:42 AM Posted 30/01/07 02:42 AM But Shane the sound of the V8!!!! where can I get that on a Turbo Terry ←From the CD player.... Chooka
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/01/07 02:48 AM Author Posted 30/01/07 02:48 AM yeahh now your talking I could install one of those external speaker things (not) just like they had on ebay some time ago to make your car sound like it has a noisy sneezy BOV lol
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 30/01/07 02:49 AM Posted 30/01/07 02:49 AM Its a tough call that V8 song Greg.You could always go exploring with Scotty however..... Would you go off-road?For the price and resale, the TerriTurbo would be all over it 'cause the really big fuel guzzlers are gunna be real hard to move in a few years I reckon. I'm with Shane on this one.
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/01/07 03:07 AM Author Posted 30/01/07 03:07 AM Trev these things dont go off road lol. They are a hot truck built for the US market primarily, where big and powerful rules the road, Harold Skruby or however you spell it would really hate these things. The clearance at the front is probably about the same as the T so there is no rock hopping with this thing. Not sure about resale they are not importing many about 60 last year so they wont be too common. They are very different to their grand cherokee cousin. Yeah petrol consumption would be a problem with the sticker quoting 16.x litres per 100km. Probably close to 20 around town with your foot on the firewall all the time, you just cant help yourself. The price is probably going to be the killer im waiting for the lease company to give me some figures to see if I can squeeze it into the budget otherwise I might have to take Shanes advise. How do I get the lease company to factor in injectors dump pipe and edit?
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Posted 30/01/07 03:08 AM Posted 30/01/07 03:08 AM Edited Terry is the way to go mate.I love the sound of a V8, but most of the time it's so hard to hear them from 5 car lengths behind me.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/07 03:24 AM Posted 30/01/07 03:24 AM Trev these things dont go off road lol. They are a hot truck built for the US market primarily, where big and powerful rules the road, Harold Skruby or however you spell it would really hate these things. The clearance at the front is probably about the same as the T so there is no rock hopping with this thing. Not sure about resale they are not importing many about 60 last year so they wont be too common. They are very different to their grand cherokee cousin. Yeah petrol consumption would be a problem with the sticker quoting 16.x litres per 100km. Probably close to 20 around town with your foot on the firewall all the time, you just cant help yourself. The price is probably going to be the killer im waiting for the lease company to give me some figures to see if I can squeeze it into the budget otherwise I might have to take Shanes advise. How do I get the lease company to factor in injectors dump pipe and edit?←What lease company are you using mate?Chooka
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Location: SA Posted 30/01/07 03:54 AM Posted 30/01/07 03:54 AM Yeah petrol consumption would be a problem with the sticker quoting 16.x litres per 100km. Probably close to 20 around town with your foot on the firewall all the time, you just cant help yourself. Our grand cherokee with a 4 litre 6 sucks around 18litres per hundred kay around town and that's with driving like a nanna, so I think it would easily push beyond 20.
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/01/07 04:02 AM Author Posted 30/01/07 04:02 AM Lease company is Leaseplan
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Location: North Brisbane Posted 30/01/07 04:36 AM Posted 30/01/07 04:36 AM Geez, don't make me come over there........................ I honestly do not think as Trev said, these things are going to be real easy to move in 3 years time and the bite on the turbo terri will be f-a-r less.For the Jeep money you can get yourself a new diesel X5 - not as much go I admit but a bloody nice car!Have you diven the turbo terri yet mate?
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/07 05:14 AM Posted 30/01/07 05:14 AM (edited) Lease company is Leaseplan←Just tell them you are going to fit some aftermarket extras, they can calculate it into the lease. I know we calculated a full exhaust system, lowering etc into a novated on a XR8 uteChooka Edited 30/01/07 05:15 AM by Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now