Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

Just a quick question. I am looking at getting some gauges and was wondering what people think about the Summit Racing gauges SUMG2881, SUMG2882 and SUMG2884, can be found at www.summitracing.com

Does anyone have any experience with them as the oil ones are 270 degree sweep and electric. Was comparing them to the AutoMeter Cobalt series which would be my other option, but the 3 Summit Racing gauges would cost about the same as 1 AutoMeter Cobalt full sweep oil gauge. Economically it would be a better choice I think but dont want to buy :pooh: .

Thanks :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 19d
Posted

personally I dont like the look of them. Also if they were to play up you would have to send them back to Summit in the states for warranty. If you bought a cobalt gauge from say Autobahn or GoFastBits and it played up you would be able to get it replaced or repaired quicker, at least I would think so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...