XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 27/12/06 11:34 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 11:34 AM Hey all Just wondering where the other fantasy lovers are on this forum, and how many owners we have???Haven't seen another in Adelaide yet & feeling lonesome lol ←The only one we've seen was on a cruise that finished at Wayne Phillis Ford at Christies Beach about 6-maybe 8 months ago.It was out the front on display.I'm guessing this is the same car?Yea looks good but not a colour for GT's with stripes I believe.The colour really does look good in real life.purple,green and dark brown being the 3 main colours from memory.←OMG THAT WAS MY CAR!!!I BOUGHT IT FROM WAYNE PHILLIS FORD AND IT WAS THE ONLY 1 THEY HAD!!MAN ADELAIDE'S A SMALL PLACE
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 27/12/06 11:35 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 11:35 AM I am pretty sure Fantasy is no longer available. Ford do not list as an option on their website anymore.←Yea it was a limited edition colour they stopped producing the colour in September apparently
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 27/12/06 11:44 AM Posted 27/12/06 11:44 AM to the nuthouse XR6fantasy least fantasy has some purple in it shazzy
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 27/12/06 03:58 PM Posted 27/12/06 03:58 PM It is an amazing colour, saw a 2nd hand Fantasy XR8 today @ Denmac (Who bought that Octane F6 NADO, ARGGHH!! Show yourselves....lol)..........and yeah, it's awesome. LOL, trying to get the GF to come over the the dark side.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/12/06 08:51 PM Posted 27/12/06 08:51 PM I am pretty sure Fantasy is no longer available. Ford do not list as an option on their website anymore.←Yea it was a limited edition colour they stopped producing the colour in September apparently←Fantasy has now been replaced with obsission which is a purple based chromaflair colour. Fantasy looks good when it's clean but once it gets even a little bit dirty it looks IMHO. The $1600 would put people of it to I reckon helping to keep it more exclusive.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 28/12/06 12:01 AM Author Posted 28/12/06 12:01 AM I am pretty sure Fantasy is no longer available. Ford do not list as an option on their website anymore.←Yea it was a limited edition colour they stopped producing the colour in September apparently←Fantasy has now been replaced with obsission which is a purple based chromaflair colour. Fantasy looks good when it's clean but once it gets even a little bit dirty it looks IMHO. The $1600 would put people of it to I reckon helping to keep it more exclusive.←I reckon obsession would look a lot better than Fantasy - anyone got a pic of a car in that colour or is it too new??
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/06 06:24 AM Posted 28/12/06 06:24 AM my mates dad has fantasy.. its a great colour!I woulda got it but that 1600 bucks was better spent on a hard cover
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 28/12/06 09:02 AM Posted 28/12/06 09:02 AM Hey all Just wondering where the other fantasy lovers are on this forum, and how many owners we have???Haven't seen another in Adelaide yet & feeling lonesome lol ←The only one we've seen was on a cruise that finished at Wayne Phillis Ford at Christies Beach about 6-maybe 8 months ago.It was out the front on display.I'm guessing this is the same car?Yea looks good but not a colour for GT's with stripes I believe.The colour really does look good in real life.purple,green and dark brown being the 3 main colours from memory.←OMG THAT WAS MY CAR!!!I BOUGHT IT FROM WAYNE PHILLIS FORD AND IT WAS THE ONLY 1 THEY HAD!!MAN ADELAIDE'S A SMALL PLACE ←There you go I'm guessing its the only one in Adelaide.Welcome to the forums.The SA guys will be going on a cruise/day out at the Murray Bridge Autofest on the Australia Day long weekend (cruise details yet to be organised).Details to be finalised soon.................hope to see you on then if you have the spare time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now