XR_Jet Member 69 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Location: South of the Border Posted 03/11/06 05:18 AM Posted 03/11/06 05:18 AM Hey Guys/girls,I’m about to Mod my T and was wondering if anyone was able to take me for a spin in their modded T before I dive in the deep end.I’m looking to get around 300-320rwkw out of my car and would appreciate if anyone around that power level would be keen for a cruise so I can see what its like..I live in the western Subs in Melbourne..Much appreciated,PR
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/06 05:33 AM Posted 03/11/06 05:33 AM Hey Guys/girls,I’m about to Mod my T and was wondering if anyone was able to take me for a spin in their modded T before I dive in the deep end.I’m looking to get around 300-320rwkw out of my car and would appreciate if anyone around that power level would be keen for a cruise so I can see what its like..I live in the western Subs in Melbourne..Much appreciated,PR ←I have high 200's at the wheels and am in Bundoora if that helps
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 03/11/06 05:55 AM Posted 03/11/06 05:55 AM Hey Guys/girls,I’m about to Mod my T and was wondering if anyone was able to take me for a spin in their modded T before I dive in the deep end.I’m looking to get around 300-320rwkw out of my car and would appreciate if anyone around that power level would be keen for a cruise so I can see what its like..I live in the western Subs in Melbourne..Much appreciated,PR ←I have high 200's at the wheels and am in Bundoora if that helps ←U didnt happen to run me a couple of months ago in epping?????
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/06 05:59 AM Posted 03/11/06 05:59 AM Hey Guys/girls,I’m about to Mod my T and was wondering if anyone was able to take me for a spin in their modded T before I dive in the deep end.I’m looking to get around 300-320rwkw out of my car and would appreciate if anyone around that power level would be keen for a cruise so I can see what its like..I live in the western Subs in Melbourne..Much appreciated,PR ←I have high 200's at the wheels and am in Bundoora if that helps ←U didnt happen to run me a couple of months ago in epping?????←If I won, it was me
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Posted 03/11/06 06:10 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:10 AM Hey Guys/girls,I’m about to Mod my T and was wondering if anyone was able to take me for a spin in their modded T before I dive in the deep end.I’m looking to get around 300-320rwkw out of my car and would appreciate if anyone around that power level would be keen for a cruise so I can see what its like..I live in the western Subs in Melbourne..Much appreciated,PR ←I have high 200's at the wheels and am in Bundoora if that helps ←U didnt happen to run me a couple of months ago in epping?????←If I won, it was me ←whoever it was won, but what do you expect my car was factory tune. Though it was enough to maul a R8 clubby tonight
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/06 06:23 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:23 AM Actually, I cant think of any T's I have run lately so unlikley it was me. I smacked a Phoon 2 weeks ago and a Skyline, but that's about it.
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Posted 03/11/06 06:26 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:26 AM is waiting to smash you's all with the Greek Tune haha
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Posted 03/11/06 06:26 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:26 AM Flukey what have u ran down at calder and with what power
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/06 06:38 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:38 AM Flukey what have u ran down at calder and with what power←12.55 so far when I had about 260 at the wheels.
wiseguy Member 12 Member For: 19y 11m 21d Posted 03/11/06 06:45 AM Posted 03/11/06 06:45 AM if you were in western sydney would be glad to take you for a spin. have just finished my bf f6 with 342rwkws and 940nm its amazing. you will be very happy with 320rwkws incredible difference over a standard car.good luck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now