Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m Gender: Male Posted 13/08/06 10:12 AM Posted 13/08/06 10:12 AM some flowers for his grave
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 13/08/06 10:18 AM Posted 13/08/06 10:18 AM Had some Tongans arrested at the cemetry at Mt Cootha for rippn off flowers and selling them on the road 50 metres away... no f*ckn respectdeport ......deport
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/08/06 10:21 AM Posted 13/08/06 10:21 AM Had some Tongans arrested at the cemetry at Mt Cootha for rippn off flowers and selling them on the road 50 metres away... no f*ckn respectdeport ......deport←that's fricken low phoon... way to go that desrves some respect. Many just wouldnt bother and I think that's kinda sad
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m Gender: Male Posted 13/08/06 10:21 AM Posted 13/08/06 10:21 AM Had some Tongans arrested at the cemetry at Mt Cootha for rippn off flowers and selling them on the road 50 metres away... no f*ckn respectdeport ......deport←that's pretty bloody ordinary, I think I'd completely lose it if I saw someone taking the flowers of my parents graves.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now