harro1972 Member 6 Member For: 20y 3m 21d Posted 28/07/06 11:09 PM Posted 28/07/06 11:09 PM has anyone fitted a reversing camera that shows the picture on the lcd screen? is it possible or do you have to install a seperate screen? also can the a roof mounted dvd picture also be streamed through the screen?
bangm001 Member 307 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Posted 28/07/06 11:36 PM Posted 28/07/06 11:36 PM The Territory Turbo Ghia that I had for a couple of days had it. It was awsome! But it was a factory fitted piece, quality was great in the LCD screen. Not sure bout after market fitting though..
Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 29/07/06 12:22 AM Posted 29/07/06 12:22 AM Yes it can be done, ASL Logistics do it, I think some guys on here might even do it themselves.
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/06 12:25 AM Posted 29/07/06 12:25 AM Put in a reversing camera however, there is a fair bit more to it than just plugging it into the ICC. See hereSomewhere towards the end of the post, there is an explanation of what would be required to get the feed into the ICC. I chose to use an external LCD as I have the poverty pack sound system so that was the only way I could go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now