twr7cx Member 37 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 15/06/06 02:51 AM Posted 15/06/06 02:51 AM I'm sure this has been covered before, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Trying to source the part number or proper name of the ICC adapter that I've been told Blaunkput make. Basically, we have a normal indash DVD player here and an Xbox, and want to fit one of the other into brothers XR6Turbo which has the factory premium sound system... I've just read Alpine are also releasing a set up, but I can get Blaunkput items for very good price...
DCVIN Member 224 Member For: 21y 5m 21d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 15/06/06 03:02 AM Posted 15/06/06 03:02 AM Blaupunkt IVSC-5502http://www.blaupunkt.com.au/7607003551_main.asp
twr7cx Member 37 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 15/06/06 07:23 AM Author Posted 15/06/06 07:23 AM So how does that connect to the ICC? I thought it had to be some specific made item? That's just got sandard AV and RGB input and outputs on it...
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 15/06/06 07:31 AM Posted 15/06/06 07:31 AM I'm sure this has been covered before, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Trying to source the part number or proper name of the ICC adapter that I've been told Blaunkput make. Basically, we have a normal indash DVD player here and an Xbox, and want to fit one of the other into brothers XR6Turbo which has the factory premium sound system... I've just read Alpine are also releasing a set up, but I can get Blaunkput items for very good price...←I've got one. Steer away from them, go with the asl logistics one instead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now