Logsie Logsie Member 336 Member For: 21y 6m 20d Location: Queensland (Brisbane) Posted 22/04/06 12:27 AM Posted 22/04/06 12:27 AM I was think of getting a Xforce stainless steel exhaust systemHere are the specsSedan 3 1/2" stainless steelexhaust system inc 4" single dumpor twin dump pipeinc hiflow catalytic converterleft & right outlets [quad]http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...yno_Results.htmJust see what you guys think and if anyone knows how much one off these will set me back CheersLogsie
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/04/06 01:38 AM Posted 22/04/06 01:38 AM DCVIN has an Xforce system on his XR6T , CHeap well finished off and didnt seem to give grief on the dyno with over 290 rwkw's. I think he said it was only 800 odd dollars aswell..... good vaule for money, Not what I would use for a big power car though.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 22/04/06 03:05 AM Posted 22/04/06 03:05 AM am sure its good... I would keep the original and modify it though.... bolt on bolt off stuff so that when it comes time to trade in.. she goes back stock and I have mods for my next T
DCVIN Member 224 Member For: 21y 5m 15d Location: Perth Western Australia Posted 24/04/06 01:13 PM Posted 24/04/06 01:13 PM Yep I must say good exhaust for the money.. when I was looking.. got heaps of quots well over 2k.. I got mine from sydney cost $850 full SS system from CRD Performance in Sydney.Not super loud but seems to be ok for performance and like Xtreme said well finished system.
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 21d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 25/04/06 05:05 AM Posted 25/04/06 05:05 AM I think this system will be more then 800 odd dollars to be honest. The 3" systems are around about that price. From memory the 3.5" system (single) is sorted and can be purchased however the 4" dump is still being played with, so is the quad pipes at the back. You'd best ring Chris and he will be able to tell you when it should all be done. PS, if your interested in seeing how the setup looks/sounds let me know and we can arrange something........the link you found is of my car.RegzDean
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now