CRAMMED XR6 Member 34 Member For: 20y 7m 27d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/03/06 05:52 AM Posted 09/03/06 05:52 AM Nerazzuri,I was in the same shoes as you 3 weeks ago. then 2 weeks ago I made the decision. and since a week ago im driving a black BA MkII F6. its the best car I have ever driven. stands out more than a XR6T. insurance was cheaper than my old BA XR6 N/A ute.MaccA
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 09/03/06 09:14 AM Posted 09/03/06 09:14 AM Nah, don't get one. They're .................................Damn thing of mine keeps spinnin' its wheels!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 09/03/06 09:21 AM Posted 09/03/06 09:21 AM Nah, don't get one. They're .................................Damn thing of mine keeps spinnin' its wheels! Well, put the jack down
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/03/06 11:22 AM Posted 09/03/06 11:22 AM Nah, don't get one. They're .................................Damn thing of mine keeps spinnin' its wheels! Well, put the jack down
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 09/03/06 10:07 PM Posted 09/03/06 10:07 PM Nah, don't get one. They're .................................Damn thing of mine keeps spinnin' its wheels! Well, put the jack down
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Location: sydney Posted 09/03/06 10:37 PM Posted 09/03/06 10:37 PM I think you should go the bf xr6 t. the auto box would be the clincher for me. if you want a manual go the typhoon. both great cars and you will be happy with either decision
jonom Member 96 Member For: 20y 11m 19d Location: South East Suburbs Posted 10/03/06 12:00 AM Posted 10/03/06 12:00 AM I think you should go the bf xr6 t. the auto box would be the clincher for me. if you want a manual go the typhoon. both great cars and you will be happy with either decision<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What he said
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Posted 10/03/06 12:10 AM Posted 10/03/06 12:10 AM Just wondering weather you have driven these cars, If so the F6 would stand out.The mark 2s are great cars if you can get a good run out price... not sure if there are many left though.F6 all the way over an XR6T
djgelling Legacy Donating Member 128 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/03/06 09:31 AM Posted 10/03/06 09:31 AM I've been shopping around for an xr6t for a while now and have pretty much come to the conclusion that I want a heavily optioned one (lux pack, 18" alloys, xr scuff plates, floor mats, sunroof, sports steering, fog lamp guards) and this is going to cost me a bit over 49K for a run out 2005 BF.Hope I'm not hijacking this thread...............but , is that$49k including on road costs?? Reason I'm asking as this time next year I'll be after a 2006 plated BF and trying to keep an eye on deals. Thanks.
bangm001 Member 307 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Posted 10/03/06 10:33 AM Posted 10/03/06 10:33 AM If you are still umming and arring... Buy the latesty motor mag! No 1 PCOTY was Typhoon, followed by the 2 Ts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now