DaveO Member 250 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Location: City Posted 05/01/06 12:39 PM Posted 05/01/06 12:39 PM Can anybody recommend a good advanced driving course that is run within NSW?? And if you were to use your own car how would insurance cover this seeing it would most likely be on a track?
Fozzie Member 71 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/01/06 12:54 PM Posted 05/01/06 12:54 PM (edited) googled :)therefore I dont know how good they arehttp://www.sdt.com.au/ADVANCED.htmhttp://www.finlays.com.au/pages/courses.htmlhttp://www.trackskill.com.au/http://www.excapades.com.au/product.php?id...riving+Skid+Pan Edited 05/01/06 12:55 PM by Fozzie
DaveO Member 250 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Location: City Posted 09/01/06 05:37 AM Author Posted 09/01/06 05:37 AM Ah ok thanks for your reply. I had a look through the sites and all the courses seem to be reasonably well priced... However I have just found out that the AAMI advanced driving course is free for me as Dad has insured a car under them so I'll be giving them a go first and then maybe one of these afterwards.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now