Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Location: Tassie
Posted

Im ready to get a new intercooler, there seems to be quite a few different options at the moment.

I dont want to start an opinion war as to which one is best, I just want to know what we have available at the moment, brands and prices would be great.

Cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted
Im ready to get a new intercooler, there seems to be quite a few different options at the moment.

I dont want to start an opinion war as to which one is best, I just want to know what we have available at the moment, brands and prices would be great.

Cheers

Mate have a look at the bottom of this page more then enough info on COOLERS!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...