Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 25d
Posted

Hi everyone,

I had my car dyno a few months ago It's back doing back in on wednesday, couple more mod's

just a stupid question will there be any affect to the dyno results with larger wheels now. Do I need to put my 18's back on for the tune. The only reason I ask this I just read a post for geea regarding adams car that if he has running this 17 instead of the 22's the results would have been difference in dyno results.

Before anyone points out I'm aware that he also mentioned race trim and race fuel.

This question is based on wheel size, Your feedback would be appriciated.

cheers

George

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 24d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

my guess is that Adam gets wheel spin on the dyno from his street tyres and the 17's would be slicks??

just a guess though :censored:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 30d
Posted

the diameter will be larger for the 20in which will change power reading compaired to 17's

like 4.11 dif compaired to say a 3.74

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...