FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/05 05:04 PM Posted 13/10/05 05:04 PM My bro did this while playing around with the colours on Photoshop and when I first saw it I almost past out!!If this colour was available I would get one in a heartbeat!I love it.
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/10/05 09:43 PM Posted 13/10/05 09:43 PM Looks hot, not sure if I would buy it, but it def looks good. BTW, you bro seems pretty good at photoshop colour changing huh?
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 13/10/05 09:58 PM Posted 13/10/05 09:58 PM colour replacement tool is your friend good work though, I would have tried to shade out the yellow reflection below though... wouldn't have been to hard
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Location: leonay Posted 13/10/05 10:00 PM Posted 13/10/05 10:00 PM (edited) looks the goods Edited 13/10/05 10:01 PM by drcook
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: sydney Posted 14/10/05 02:31 AM Posted 14/10/05 02:31 AM I have a blood orange xr6t and I have always thought that black wheels would look awesome on it. I may get the original ones black coated when I get some spare $$$.what do you guys think?
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 14/10/05 02:57 AM Posted 14/10/05 02:57 AM That looks top, shame he didnt photoshop the reflection too.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 14/10/05 03:50 AM Posted 14/10/05 03:50 AM That looks great ! Well done Rob...
FPRXR-6 Member 239 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/10/05 05:35 AM Author Posted 14/10/05 05:35 AM I have a blood orange xr6t and I have always thought that black wheels would look awesome on it. I may get the original ones black coated when I get some spare $$$.what do you guys think?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My brother photoshopped the BF Typhoon wheels on my car.What do you think?
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 17d Location: leonay Posted 14/10/05 05:40 AM Posted 14/10/05 05:40 AM that looks fantastic. however, in my opinion black wheels only look good with a different finish on the actual rim (eg. polished, silver paint,chrome) kile these wheels have.
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 6d Location: sydney Posted 14/10/05 05:49 AM Posted 14/10/05 05:49 AM yep.... that looks mad. I beleive that I will do this soon. well done champ : )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now