bugster70 Legacy Donating Member 1,326 Member For: 21y 5m 4d Location: Canberra Posted 01/10/05 02:29 AM Posted 01/10/05 02:29 AM O'K, where can I get it done, recommendations and costs now please including fitting.........It's an easy job to do, so most suspension or tyre shops could do it no worries. As I said, plenty of sets of springs have been going on eBay for $220, and I wouldn't be paying much more than about $200 to have them fitted - and that should include trimming your rear bump stops if necessary as well as a wheel alignment.Oh yeah, and good luck getting this approved with the missus mate (I know where you're coming from)!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/05 02:34 AM Posted 01/10/05 02:34 AM Thanks guys, gtreat feedback and great picks........gotta admit Flukey, love those rims and how could I not remember your beast JB from dyno day......O'K, where can I get it done, recommendations and costs now please including fitting.........thanks heaps again...........yep, looks like I too will get this done......God, how do I tell the misses that I need another mod done........Phark !!!I directed another member to Suspension City in Nth Melb.They charge just $80 to fit, if you have your own springs. Alignment, if required, would be on top of course.I dont know anyone out your way Marcel.
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 5m 29d Location: Somewhere Posted 01/10/05 02:51 AM Author Posted 01/10/05 02:51 AM Thanks guys, gtreat feedback and great picks........gotta admit Flukey, love those rims and how could I not remember your beast JB from dyno day......O'K, where can I get it done, recommendations and costs now please including fitting.........thanks heaps again...........yep, looks like I too will get this done......God, how do I tell the misses that I need another mod done........Phark !!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I directed another member to Suspension City in Nth Melb.They charge just $80 to fit, if you have your own springs. Alignment, if required, would be on top of course.I dont know anyone out your way Marcel.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was this where you got yours done?? And I assume that's $80 for all four or $80 fitting for each??Also, apologies for the ignorance, but what is SL & SSL???thanks heaps...
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 01/10/05 04:50 AM Posted 01/10/05 04:50 AM Thanks guys, gtreat feedback and great picks........gotta admit Flukey, love those rims and how could I not remember your beast JB from dyno day......O'K, where can I get it done, recommendations and costs now please including fitting.........thanks heaps again...........yep, looks like I too will get this done......God, how do I tell the misses that I need another mod done........Phark !!!I directed another member to Suspension City in Nth Melb.They charge just $80 to fit, if you have your own springs. Alignment, if required, would be on top of course.I dont know anyone out your way Marcel.Was this where you got yours done?? And I assume that's $80 for all four or $80 fitting for each??Also, apologies for the ignorance, but what is SL & SSL???thanks heaps...Marcel, Super Lows and Super Super Lows I believe. Make sureyou get the comfort option. It's in the code of the spring. Something like SSLKFM etc. Best to check from where you get your springs.Midas in Blackburn fitted mine and did a wheel alignment for $200. They also changed over my exhaust that I was trailing at the time for free.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now