TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Location: Shire Posted 15/09/05 06:43 AM Posted 15/09/05 06:43 AM Hi guysNeed some help. Has anyone tried Liverpool Exhaust out and if so what are the systems like. I heard alot about the APS system and a few others just want to know more before I take the plunge.
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Posted 15/09/05 01:17 PM Posted 15/09/05 01:17 PM do a search on exhausts.as for liverpool ex for my experence with another car they were a bit pricy.Xforce can be had for $850 SS dump back.
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 29d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 15/09/05 11:11 PM Posted 15/09/05 11:11 PM Hi TIMXR6T,Take a look at http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...yno_results.htmAlso, do a bit of a search on the forums and you will find heaps of info. Ive personally used Bestmufflers on a number of occasions and I cant stress enough how good the quality of work and product is they sell. You may want to get in contact with Chris and he will be able to sort you out. As for livo ex, I dealth with them once and didnt like what I was told, I felt the advise was un-professional and wrong. RegzDean
TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Location: Shire Posted 15/09/05 11:25 PM Author Posted 15/09/05 11:25 PM Hi TIMXR6T,Take a look at http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...yno_results.htmAlso, do a bit of a search on the forums and you will find heaps of info. Ive personally used Bestmufflers on a number of occasions and I cant stress enough how good the quality of work and product is they sell. You may want to get in contact with Chris and he will be able to sort you out. As for livo ex, I dealth with them once and didnt like what I was told, I felt the advise was un-professional and wrong. RegzDean<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That looks mad. I have to look more into it and get a price. Can't wait to hear it.Thanks for your help.Tim
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 29d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 16/09/05 01:05 AM Posted 16/09/05 01:05 AM Hi TIMXR6T,Take a look at http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...yno_results.htmAlso, do a bit of a search on the forums and you will find heaps of info. Ive personally used Bestmufflers on a number of occasions and I cant stress enough how good the quality of work and product is they sell. You may want to get in contact with Chris and he will be able to sort you out. As for livo ex, I dealth with them once and didnt like what I was told, I felt the advise was un-professional and wrong. RegzDean<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That looks mad. I have to look more into it and get a price. Can't wait to hear it.Thanks for your help.Tim<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Tim,What system are you interested in, the single system or the quad system. If you want to hear the system, you can hear my Quad, otherwise one of my friends has my previous test system (the exhaust I used when we did all the dyno sheets) which is the single system. I might be able to organise something so that you can hear that too. If your interested, let me know, we can organise a meet at Best Mufflers, you can meet the Owner, Chris, and hear some exhaust systems. Regards,Dean
TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Location: Shire Posted 16/09/05 04:23 AM Author Posted 16/09/05 04:23 AM Hi TIMXR6T,Take a look at http://www.bestmufflers.com/Information/Cu...yno_results.htmAlso, do a bit of a search on the forums and you will find heaps of info. Ive personally used Bestmufflers on a number of occasions and I cant stress enough how good the quality of work and product is they sell. You may want to get in contact with Chris and he will be able to sort you out. As for livo ex, I dealth with them once and didnt like what I was told, I felt the advise was un-professional and wrong. RegzDean<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That looks mad. I have to look more into it and get a price. Can't wait to hear it.Thanks for your help.Tim<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Tim,What system are you interested in, the single system or the quad system. If you want to hear the system, you can hear my Quad, otherwise one of my friends has my previous test system (the exhaust I used when we did all the dyno sheets) which is the single system. I might be able to organise something so that you can hear that too. If your interested, let me know, we can organise a meet at Best Mufflers, you can meet the Owner, Chris, and hear some exhaust systems. Regards,Dean<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well I was interested in a single but now saw the Quad that now has struck my interest as well. But im going to have to wait a while first. Im a broke at the moment and need to save. Just paid the car insurance and rego. Im only 26 and the insurance is quite high for my wages. But as soon as I have some money im going to get an exhaust and flash edit done.Thanks for your help I will check in Best mufflers when it is time.
northy Member 2 Member For: 21y 4m 2d Posted 19/09/05 07:50 AM Posted 19/09/05 07:50 AM I just got Herrod Quad Stainless Steel exhausts on my GT MkII....outstanding sound...can't speak more highly of the difference.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now