Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

hehe today has been a good day! :yikes:

want to drop my ute a good 2' all round and I got a full price last week for new front springs, new leafs in the ass, new nolathane bush kit and everything needed to do it. total price of $760. labour not included.

went into local ford dealership and got chatting to the spare parts bloke about things and he mentioned how a xr6 ute was traded a few weeks ago that was dumped on its guts and the new owner wanted the std springs put back in so hes got the old ones ouut the back collecting dust!

I had a chat to his boss and the only thing left is the rear leaf springs, everything else has "dissapeared" mysteriously!!

I asked how much for the springs, to my surprise "2 cartons of piss will do u mate"!!!

so $60 later I got near new king lowered leafs! then went into bursons and ordered sum SSL king front coils, $110. while I was there I bought a full rear leaf spring nolathane bush kit for $45.

so I thought todays effort was quite good! ive now got all the gear to lower my ute for a grand total of $215 :spoton::yikes: bit cheaper than the $760 I was quoted for new stuff. just shows, hunting around DEFINATELY pays off!

will post pics in a week or 2 when its all fitted, will include before and after pics :msm:

  • Benzene
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Out West
Posted

Mate the utes look awesome dumped....dunno how you can wait 2 weeks

  • Team HgAg
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 25d
  • Location: Rockingham W.A
Posted

Sweet deal mate

Cant wait to see some pic's....

cikas :laughing:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...