Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Benzene
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Out West
Posted
Also does anyone know if I can fit 9.5's o the back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you can!

I won't bother posting another pic as when I had a closer look I cant see any difference between Envi's and Monaco's other than the centre cap.

Bazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool what about with 265 tyres or is that pushing it?

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted
Also does anyone know if I can fit 9.5's o the back?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you can!

I won't bother posting another pic as when I had a closer look I cant see any difference between Envi's and Monaco's other than the centre cap.

Bazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you post a couple more for my viewing pleasure!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 7d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

OK! If I must!! :laughing:

The first one is to try and show how much room is left with 9.5's on the rear, some silly bugger only put 245's on them and I have problems with the rim protruding slightly past the tyre!! (= one damaged rim) will definatley go for 275's when these wear out.

Cheers, Bazza.

post-266-1116754383_thumb.jpg

post-266-1116754678_thumb.jpg

post-266-1116755005_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted
OK! If I  must!! :jerry:

The first one is to try and show how much room is left with 9.5's on the rear, some silly bugger only put 245's on them and I have problems with the rim protruding slightly past the tyre!! (= one damaged rim) will definatley go for 275's when these wear out.

Cheers, Bazza.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you have 9.5" rear, is the front 8.5"? What are the tyre sizes front and rear. Thanks mate.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 7d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Same size front and rear!!!

9.5's fitted with 245/35x19!!

Not a smart move by yours truly!!! Looks nice and neat and is very precise on the tight stuff but not good when it comes to Kerbs and Gutters!!!!!! @#$%^& (only with the Boss is driving of course)

Bazza.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...