Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

OK Zaf, you've been a member for a little while, but not contributed any posts of substance except for the these today - seemed sus to me so was just warning you, in a friendly way, that if you are here to push a barrow, think again.

Mate, if your Qs are all genuine good onya :smilielol:

... and :smilielol: belatedly to the forums. We like to see new people here and welcome participation in ALL discussions.

Jeff.

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

I can not see anything wrtong with his post ..he is just asking a question and wanting someone to answer him

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 26d
Posted

Thanks Jeff,

The reason I havent posted anything of substance, is that my car is only one month old, I haven't done anything to it yet, and I'm pretty much just trying to read everything on the forum, before I post any dumber questions than I have already posted! Not much substance here to post! I could say something like, "dont park your car under a tree, in which 200 cockys live, the mess is hard to clean up," or " dont drop lit cigarettes on the xr carpet, its not fireproof." that's about all I have to offer the forum at the moment! :)

Back to the topic though, I would have thought that software to tune the factory pcm is a big deal. Isn't that what everyone is hanging on for?

So does anyone know any more about it? Prolly to late for me anyway, as I think I have bought an xede.

xede thread

Thanks,

Andrew.

P.S Not having a dig Jeff, just trying to be funny. :)

OK Zaf, you've been a member for a little while, but not contributed any posts of substance except for the these today - seemed sus to me so was just warning you, in a friendly way, that if you are here to push a barrow, think again.

Mate, if your Qs are all genuine good onya :tease:

... and :laughing: belatedly to the forums. We like to see new people here and welcome participation in ALL discussions.

Jeff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted (edited)

its ok Zaf you have all the right to ask questions ..theses a few nazzis out there that justs like to be on peoples cases

Edited by xrturb
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 4d
Posted

Zaf ,

MRT are selling the Capa unit (aka Edit)

They are asking $2k you get the box, custom tune and they also supply & install a Walbro 255lt fuel pump as the person I talked to said the stock pump is not up to the job even using the stock injectors

Rob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...