Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • god bless my kids
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: claremont meadows, sydney
Posted

chopper I think you should pull you r head in .....drrr we know he is helping out the forum ...I know he has a life ...and wee apprieciate him helping us ..some one saw him the other day and people just want to know when he can get some ...I cant see any harm in that

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 27d
  • Location: S/W Sydney
Posted
chopper I think you should pull you r head in .....drrr we know he is helping out the forum ...I know he has a life ...and wee apprieciate him helping us ..some one saw him the other day and people just want to know when he can get some ...I cant see any harm in that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing: Just for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...