Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 15/04/05 07:32 AM Posted 15/04/05 07:32 AM Bad darts all round Maxx.hope they fix it properly next time.
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 15/04/05 08:41 AM Posted 15/04/05 08:41 AM who is going and do you want to meet up at caltex bolivar, the weather is looking good at this stage
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 15/04/05 02:13 PM Posted 15/04/05 02:13 PM give u a call after lunch sat
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 16/04/05 04:41 AM Posted 16/04/05 04:41 AM who is going and do you want to meet up at caltex bolivar, the weather is looking good at this stageWhat time?Leaving my place 3.30 pass the servo at 4.30 approx.......same as last time.If you're there see you then!
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/04/05 01:28 PM Posted 16/04/05 01:28 PM good night tonight only 3 runs untill the rear tyre went flat, split dunlop.best time of [email protected] very happy with that.not bad for just an edit
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 16/04/05 01:52 PM Posted 16/04/05 01:52 PM yea it was a good night piitty about the last run temp was just getting cold .f*cking flat tyre and no spare I think terry left to early
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: Adelaide Posted 17/04/05 01:57 AM Posted 17/04/05 01:57 AM Pretty average night in terms of oil all over the track 5 times from comp. cars. But what can you do? The old man's car ran a best of 14.052 @ 101.78 MPH. I was expecting a 13 from it, but I dont think there was much grip out there as when I had a shot I stalled it to about 1800RPM and it instantly lit up the tyres when I got of the brake. In my car I was able to launch it at 2000RPM all day last time.. The MPH from his car shows its got a 13 in it for sure, just have to get it off the line cleanly I spose.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 17/04/05 08:21 AM Posted 17/04/05 08:21 AM 14.0, well done WiktorScotty
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 18/04/05 06:57 AM Posted 18/04/05 06:57 AM Track was strange on the night,some cars with lots of wheel spin ;others hooking up and breaking.What happened to Brads XR8?Great time from Al and a 13 in the overbooster for sure Vik Puncture from on track debris wouldn't be out of the question either?............ps Favourite car of the night 302 Escort ...with rego plates??????(pocket rocket RS 5000?)
xr8888 Member 39 Member For: 21y 11m 20d Posted 18/04/05 10:00 AM Posted 18/04/05 10:00 AM Track was strange on the night,some cars with lots of wheel spin ;others hooking up and breaking.What happened to Brads XR8?Great time from Al and a 13 in the overbooster for sure Vik Puncture from on track debris wouldn't be out of the question either?............ps Favourite car of the night 302 Escort ...with rego plates??????(pocket rocket RS 5000?)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I broke it After waiting 90 minutes to get on I launched it the same as I did 10 times at Heathcote the weekend before without drama...no wheelspin and bang diff goes bye bye.Wasn't fun seeing my car on a flatbed going home.I'll give credit where its due though. I rang Simon from Morpowa when it happened. He was out with his Mrs but organised a trade tow back to Morpowa and then met me there to open up so the car could be locked away...that's what I call service.Decision now is to go back to the standard diff or bite the bullet and spend $$$ to upgrade.Brad
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now