BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/05 07:16 AM Posted 12/04/05 07:16 AM who else interested in going? could meet up at caltex bolivar again
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/05 07:27 AM Posted 12/04/05 07:27 AM mmmmmmmmmmm might go for a look
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/05 08:14 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:14 AM Well mine is getting a reflash on Thursday as part of its service as it keeps getting the trans error.. So providing I have the car back I will be there, probably never see another 13 from it again after the reflash - but eh, what can you do?
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/05 08:16 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:16 AM Well mine is getting a reflash on Thursday as part of its service as it keeps getting the trans error.. So providing I have the car back I will be there, probably never see another 13 from it again after the reflash - but eh, what can you do?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>go the edit path
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/04/05 08:23 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:23 AM Coming out for a look
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/04/05 07:56 AM Posted 13/04/05 07:56 AM Coming out for a look <{POST_SNAPBACK}>He means a look and run. We want XR8 Vs T runs!BAturb - edit sounds good but I may not have the car much longer, looking into houses.
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 13/04/05 08:08 AM Posted 13/04/05 08:08 AM It'd sound pretty nasty if the exhaust was unbolted at the headers; but seriously all the T's in the group would eat it for breakfast :w00t2:Well maybe.....that is.....what I mean is...........Its really hard to tell......totally different to a T or an old school V8.Its fast but............different.All the action is in the top end of the rev range.Maybe just one run
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/04/05 08:55 AM Posted 13/04/05 08:55 AM I think a run would do it good Maxx, how do you enter in the street bracket that you raced in last time?
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 13/04/05 10:13 AM Posted 13/04/05 10:13 AM They will tell you when its on over the PA and all you have to do is head to where they tell you. Last time it was on the in field. You line up and they ask you your nominated time and off you go. Good fun. My mate came 3rd in it last time! Spewing! He broke out in the semi final! I only made it through to the 2nd round last time as I smoked it up off the line and stuffed up!
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/04/05 09:30 AM Posted 14/04/05 09:30 AM My car won't be dragging on Sat but I will still go.I took my car to Maughn Thiem today for its 15k service and for them to fix my limp home mode problem. (Car goes into limp home mode randomly, and it had been getting worse). When I picked the car up I was told the limp mode error is fixed now and all is fine. I drive out literally 200m from the dealer and what happens? Bang. Straight into limp home mode.So I limp it back to the dealer thinking 'this is crap and cannot be happening'.. Dealer says 'Oh! Did it do that did it!? I am sorry we will need to order parts for it so you want to leave it here till next Tuesday?" I politely refused (biting my tongue at the same time) and said "Only if you can get me a loan car as I can't get home otherwise.. plus I need it for work." I was told they dont have any and I should have booked in advance. So I am meant to book a loan car in advance but they cannot order the parts in advance? I was told a WEEK ago over the phone, 'sure its a common problem, easy fix' so why not ORDER the bloody PARTS in advance if it is such a common occurance! Or at least have them on the shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!I am not happy as I miss out on drag racing plus I have no car!!! Bloody hell!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now