scott52 Member 188 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 02/04/05 12:23 PM Posted 02/04/05 12:23 PM My car has been a bit odd in the hot weather. I thought I would check the coolant temperature sender - but I can't find it! Can anyone point me in the right direction?
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 02/04/05 09:57 PM Posted 02/04/05 09:57 PM right at the back of the head near the fire wall in the centre.There are 3 sensors on the back of the head the 2 at the back but on the side are cam sensors the temp sensor is right at the back.Ian
scott52 Member 188 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 03/04/05 03:12 AM Author Posted 03/04/05 03:12 AM Found it.Thanks Goldie
4SinAir Member 125 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: morley, perth Posted 31/01/10 07:53 AM Posted 31/01/10 07:53 AM if I was to install my electronic water temp gauge would I be able to just tapp off this sensor for an accurate reading?or shall I go the other way about it an put a t piece in line with a radiator hose an connect the sender I got with the gauge?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now