XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 14/04/03 05:11 AM Posted 14/04/03 05:11 AM I know this has been covered before but I never got to see anyones ways of doing this. Heres a pic of what I did, if anyones interested.
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 14/04/03 05:56 AM Posted 14/04/03 05:56 AM that's pretty good man, like the XR. On a hot day noticed any temp increase (I'm in Darwin its always 30-34).
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 14/04/03 05:56 AM Posted 14/04/03 05:56 AM Looks pretty good, is there any effects on temperature, performance etc....due to the wired mesh???
Guest xr6 turbo Guests Posted 14/04/03 06:08 AM Posted 14/04/03 06:08 AM Looks great!!!!!! How did you attach the mesh to the inside of the Bar, did you use sikaflex?
oz_utester Member 50 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 14/04/03 07:45 AM Posted 14/04/03 07:45 AM looks great, very clean, IMO I wouldnt have gone the xr spray, but hey each to his own
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 14/04/03 08:00 AM Author Posted 14/04/03 08:00 AM XR6turbo, I made small claps that tighten on themselves when a screw is tightend through them, you can just see the four down the bottom. On the top I just made tabs that slid in behind the black plastic behind the licence plate. Holds in just fine. And I havent noticed any temp increase, but being in NZ im probably not likely to either LOL. I think the hotest day I have driven in has been around 36 and had not a prob. And XR6turbo check attachment, sorry another scoddy drawing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now