Uwish Member 65 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Location: Greystanes Posted 09/04/03 02:31 AM Posted 09/04/03 02:31 AM I got quoted for a Xr6T Manual with the followingPremium SoundLeather18sBlue Print ( or the Orange )And Xr8 bonnet$52,817 on Road.So is this a fair price?
Uwish Member 65 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Location: Greystanes Posted 09/04/03 02:43 AM Author Posted 09/04/03 02:43 AM 7 views and no replies All this from xr6t owners, please reply asIm wanting to buy and need to know if this is a good price.
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/03 02:51 AM Posted 09/04/03 02:51 AM Not a bad price with all those extras. Mine price was fleet priceBa Blueprint XR6T auto sedan, Premium sound, Sunroof, Leather, Alarm, Tint, Towpack, XR Mats, Scuff Plates, Mud Spats.....on road $48,186.I personally wouldn't put an XR8 bonnet on my Turbo because it's not an XR8, but it comes down to personal choice. If I wanted the Bulge I would have bought the extra 2 cylinders. What's the saying... A Wolf Wrapped In Sheeps Clothing.Good Luck with your purchase....and how long before you get it? Good to see another Baby Blue Beast on the road.
oz_utester Member 50 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 09/04/03 02:52 AM Posted 09/04/03 02:52 AM sorry but I aint an owner, though howd u get the xr8 bonnet thrown in?
Uwish Member 65 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Location: Greystanes Posted 09/04/03 02:58 AM Author Posted 09/04/03 02:58 AM I want the bonnet as I intend to modify it with some extra vents, and I like the Buldge. Plus added air flow.I'm still waiting on the price for the FPV front bar, for the bigger opening for the intercooler.I hope to get it down to $51kThen I'll be satisfied.But Im tossing up waiting and getting the FPVversion of the 6t.But thanks for the reply.Also just think if FPV give the motor better Rods and pistons.The Boost will be no problem.
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/04/03 03:01 AM Posted 09/04/03 03:01 AM Go to the Ford price configurator ( Ford web site)... By my calculations, the retail on road for your package would be approx $53,900...
Uwish Member 65 Member For: 23y 7m 23d Location: Greystanes Posted 09/04/03 03:15 AM Author Posted 09/04/03 03:15 AM Charliewool, is that including the bonnet, as that's $1300on its own.If the Company I work for has a Ford Fleet Can I get a fleet price?
wig Member 21 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: western sydney Posted 09/04/03 03:39 AM Posted 09/04/03 03:39 AM a good price is all relative.depends how willing you are to walk away and wait even longer to get in one.shop around some people on here have travelled to other states to get the best deal.
ONDOLE Member 70 Member For: 23y 7m 19d Posted 09/04/03 03:41 AM Posted 09/04/03 03:41 AM If you can get about $4500 off the retail price with all the options, then you are doing ok for a price...that's about the discount I got on mine.Cheers.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Location: Sydney Posted 09/04/03 04:07 AM Posted 09/04/03 04:07 AM That price sounds pretty good, it is also a great idea for the bonnet bulge as it provides more room to work with and greater surface area for air etc....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now