XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 22/02/05 01:35 PM Posted 22/02/05 01:35 PM I am here to for another 29 months, and whos counting?
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 23/02/05 09:29 AM Posted 23/02/05 09:29 AM * House gets sold, hopefully no less then $330,000* $20,000 deposit on a Citric Acid, Blood Orange or mmmm...Mandarin TURBO from payout/settlement, bank the rest.Something like that.Mmmm, I need to be behind the wheel of a Ford again........And SOON!!!
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 23/02/05 09:32 AM Posted 23/02/05 09:32 AM (edited) its good to see you will get your TURBO can't wait until I see the pics of it Edited 23/02/05 09:33 AM by harvestgreenxr
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 24/02/05 08:18 AM Posted 24/02/05 08:18 AM come on team n/a where is everyone<{POST_SNAPBACK}>down the ford dealers trading up to a turbo
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Posted 24/02/05 08:24 AM Posted 24/02/05 08:24 AM Wishful thinking Glenn! Maybe next time if I can bring myself to buy another BLUE OVAL
Merlin Member 57 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/02/05 10:39 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:39 AM I'm still floating around - the Nizpro stuff makes a very interesting read indeed.....
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 5d Posted 25/02/05 10:53 AM Posted 25/02/05 10:53 AM As you have probably guessed as per NIZPRO thread I am N/A all the way. Isn't it funny how Marcus Ambrose used to own an N/A and believed it was one of the best cars he ever owned, and I guess he would know, considering what he drives for a living. Oh and it was Blueprint.
tuffxr6 Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Location: goldcoast Posted 25/02/05 11:08 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:08 AM Just a question,if you guys know who on this site has the biggest rwkw output for a xr6 n/a and what 1/4 mile times have you guys run.Peter.
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 5d Posted 25/02/05 11:25 AM Posted 25/02/05 11:25 AM Just a question,if you guys know who on this site has the biggest rwkw output for a xr6 n/a and what 1/4 mile times have you guys run.Peter.LOL, sounds to me like the 101st Roadbourne XR6 N/A Regiment have a new mission!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now