axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 04/01/05 12:39 AM Posted 04/01/05 12:39 AM Well I have got my T booked in on thursday with mark at Dyno Motive to have the PHASE II fitted .Which was the one that I got from Rick.I know I will not be able to untill I get the T back,Will post result Mmmm APS exhaust. PAUL.
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 04/01/05 12:42 AM Posted 04/01/05 12:42 AM you shouldn,t be dissapointed
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 04/01/05 12:48 AM Author Posted 04/01/05 12:48 AM Well I have got my T booked in on thursday with mark at Dyno Motive to have the PHASE II fitted .Which was the one that I got from Rick.I know I will not be able to untill I get the T back,Will post result Mmmm APS exhaust. PAUL.Sorry about the mistake in the topic title don't no how to correct it. Can some one please tell me how thank's.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 04/01/05 05:17 AM Posted 04/01/05 05:17 AM Sorry about the mistake in the topic title don't no how to correct it. Can some one please tell me how thank's.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only mods can edit a topic title. What do you want it to be?
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 04/01/05 05:48 AM Author Posted 04/01/05 05:48 AM Sorry about the mistake in the topic title don't no how to correct it. Can some one please tell me how thank's.Only mods can edit a topic title. What do you want it to be?It should be APS PHASE II not APS PHASE Ii
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now