Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this little issue that I have.

I am from Canberra and my XR6T (which arrived on Monday morning) is in Orange NSW. I have cut a good deal for some 19" rims from Tempe Tyres in Sydney. The problem is that the rims arrived on Monday at the shop and the guy rang to tell me that one of the rims was marked. I was originally going to get the rims and tyres delivered straight from Tempe to Orange without seeing them in person. Now that one is damaged I need to see if I am happy to take the set at a discounted rate or if I should cancel the order and try again.

So basically I need someone who may live near Tempe to go into Tempe Tyres and check out the rims for me and make a unbiased report on their condition. Or better still if you have a digital camera you could take a picture of each of the rims and email them to me or post them here.

I really need this done on Tuesday if at all possible otherwise I will have to drive to Sydney on Tuesday night and arrange to meet someone there so that I can see the rims and make a decision in person.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

CJL.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 24y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I'd be happy to help out, only live 30 mins away.

But I can't get there before 7pm today...working late.

I'm trying to find a digi cam, but if not I can take normal photoes and get them developed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...