Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/12/04 07:20 AM Posted 26/12/04 07:20 AM I got nothing off my kids nothing off my girlfriend and key holder off my mum ...but I bought myself 300 dollars clothe a laptop,sct edit for my T and sums it up I done pretty good for myself I think but it cost me thoughSo Brad, you got everything you wanted then for Christmas
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 26/12/04 08:05 AM Posted 26/12/04 08:05 AM I got a hangover, t-shirts, shorts,chocolates,dvd,money,jim beam clock and I don't remember the rest
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Posted 26/12/04 08:31 AM Posted 26/12/04 08:31 AM I got a 1/18th scale of Marcos Ambrose No 1 BA Falcon. Also got a copy of his new book. What more could I need.V8 model has so much edtail but that number 1 on the door makes me smile a bit. Good book. Have any of you guys read it?One interseting thing was that Ross Stone hired Marcos before he had even driven a V8 supercar. He thought he had talent and the right attitude. Mr Stone couldnt have been more wrong. Good spotting by kiwi Stone Brothers. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think you mean, Mr Stone could'nt have been more RIGHT! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yip youre right. shouldnt try and type on the computer after a few beers.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 26/12/04 09:10 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:10 AM I got nothing off my kids nothing off my girlfriend and key holder off my mum ...but I bought myself 300 dollars clothe a laptop,sct edit for my T and sums it up I done pretty good for myself I think but it cost me though<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So Brad, you got everything you wanted then for Christmas <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well yeah but it would have been better if someone else payed for it
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Location: gippsland Posted 26/12/04 09:38 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:38 AM Im still waiting for my EDIT :(
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 26/12/04 09:40 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:40 AM lol heheh I love the power
rapt Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Location: gippsland Posted 26/12/04 09:45 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:45 AM turb ya really startn to piss me off If da pizza boy has 2 more days off im gonna crack it
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 26/12/04 09:48 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:48 AM 2 MP3 players?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Greedy *beep*. Dazza.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 26/12/04 09:51 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:51 AM For my adelaide christmas I got Ford car mug, ford pen, and got 1 of my ford posters stolen - its at the framers now....apparantly....my room mate is very very sneeky and I also got a sign that has a pic of a xr6 with "FORD PARKING ONLY - ALL OTHER CARS WILL BE TOWED"...needless 2 say its going in the carport where my T sleeps umm...got the 2005 FPV calendar and a new Voyager book.Now when I go home over new years and I have my farm christmas I'll c what I get there <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Put to work and told to shovel .Dazza.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Location: Toowoomba Posted 26/12/04 09:54 AM Posted 26/12/04 09:54 AM I got nothing off my girlfriend <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Was she angry at you for something? Dazza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now