Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Upstanding Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 29d
  • Location: Canberra - ACT
Posted

I can explain the Mercedes one... "Paul Riley" (assuming he's still there) He used to be regional customer service manager for Chrysler, then moved to Benz a few years back. He spent a great deal of time causing grief for me when I was in the Chrysler scene - arrogant, is probably a good word for him..

On a lighter and brighter note, the guys that service my car (Gregory's Ford in Mitchell ACT) are expecting a software update in the new year after much too-ing and fro-ing with Ford. To the credit of the Dealership stuff has been happening behind the scenes and Ford is hopefully going to deliver ;)

A.

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 7d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted
I can explain the Mercedes one...  "Paul Riley" (assuming he's still there)  He used to be regional customer service manager for Chrysler, then moved to Benz a few years back.  He spent a great deal of time causing grief for me when I was in the Chrysler scene - arrogant, is probably a good word for him..

On a lighter and brighter note, the guys that service my car (Gregory's Ford in Mitchell ACT) are expecting a software update in the new year after much too-ing and fro-ing with Ford.  To the credit of the Dealership stuff has been happening behind the scenes and Ford is hopefully going to deliver ;)

A.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It didnt paint a rosey picture that noone returned their calls though, he could have turn some negative publicity into some positive advertising.

Dazza.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Prestons NSW
Posted

I am so far behind.

I was here the night that was printed and read it straight form the press. I work for Fairfax and sit about 15 meters from our row of 4 printing presses.

Damn at least I know who it was now :)

Wayne

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...