ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 24/10/04 10:06 PM Author Posted 24/10/04 10:06 PM Just a couple of AU's & an EL sitting round the joint this morning
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 24/10/04 10:09 PM Author Posted 24/10/04 10:09 PM And the point of this thread is? Oh yeah Brendan, if it was some stupid road hogging caravan you'd be going off your tit with excitement.Some of the guys have been wanting to see the pictures of my new trailer.Scotty
Guest Guests Posted 24/10/04 10:18 PM Posted 24/10/04 10:18 PM All those happy snaps and you still cant focus vik
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 24/10/04 10:22 PM Author Posted 24/10/04 10:22 PM All those happy snaps and you still cant focus vikNik off LambertScotty
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 24/10/04 11:15 PM Posted 24/10/04 11:15 PM KTFord,Hey, I have no problem with the thread. Just that the title does not match the thread...
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 12d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 24/10/04 11:29 PM Posted 24/10/04 11:29 PM WOW a trailer, as a car enthusiest I can't express how much I appreciate trailers!!!!!!!!!!!
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 25/10/04 12:41 AM Posted 25/10/04 12:41 AM fully sik trailer, you going to put some clip on's on the wheels to make it go faster
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/10/04 12:55 AM Author Posted 25/10/04 12:55 AM KTFord,Hey, I have no problem with the thread. Just that the title does not match the thread... Behind my car it matches the title, maybe your stocko is just too slow.Scotty
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/10/04 12:57 AM Author Posted 25/10/04 12:57 AM WOW a trailer, as a car enthusiest I can't express how much I appreciate trailers!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's industrial looking but I couldn't very well have it looking like a Frangepannie could I. Scotty
Guest Guests Posted 25/10/04 03:16 AM Posted 25/10/04 03:16 AM That way it would match BPBig Phrangepannie vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now