Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 6d
Posted

I just saw that the record for the most users online is at one time is 80.

What I want to do is break that (just for the hell of it), if any one wants to give it a go let me know to organise a time , maybe sunday night or something.All we really need is for about 100 members to see this post and then agree to come on at that set time what ever it may be.

is this a good or is this a good idea?

reply with a :blink: for agree

or

:spoton: for disagree

p.s I have not been sniffing any substances I just thought because I am fairly new to the forum that I could be involved in a milestone

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:spoton: What the heck.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
:spoton: What the heck.

what he said :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Has anyone ever given the live chat a workout?

no

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

yeah yeah woot2 and all that :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...