nzfordconvert Member 3 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Posted 02/08/04 11:05 PM Posted 02/08/04 11:05 PM Hi Guys,First timer onto the forum..it's a great resource for a newby like meAs a long time Expensive Daewoo man I have finally seen the light and am in the process of getting a new XR6T with a Phase 1 Upgrade, I wonder if Peter from APS can recommend an installer in Auckland? Also does anyone know of a reputable after-market drivetrain warranty available in NZ?Cheers
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 02/08/04 11:11 PM Posted 02/08/04 11:11 PM Welcome!Your best bet is probably to jump inot the APS forum and send a message to Peter or George - I'm sure they'll be able to give you a hand.Grant
nzfordconvert Member 3 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Posted 02/08/04 11:35 PM Author Posted 02/08/04 11:35 PM Thanks for the tip Grant..I'm still learning how to use the forum! Duh.. Looking forward to leaving all my SS owning friends in the dustRegardsGerry
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 2d Posted 02/08/04 11:37 PM Posted 02/08/04 11:37 PM Hi Guys,First timer onto the forum..it's a great resource for a newby like meAs a long time Expensive Daewoo man I have finally seen the light and am in the process of getting a new XR6T with a Phase 1 Upgrade, I wonder if Peter from APS can recommend an installer in Auckland? Also does anyone know of a reputable after-market drivetrain warranty available in NZ?CheersHi there nzfordconvert. Good to hear of yet another convert to the XR6T. An NZ dealer is listed at http://www.aps-xr6t.com/falcon/falcon_agents_aus.htmAs for the aftermarket drivetrain warranty in NZ it's best you speak with the dealer there who should have good experience with the local scene.George
nzfordconvert Member 3 Member For: 22y 2m 7d Posted 02/08/04 11:42 PM Author Posted 02/08/04 11:42 PM Thanks for the NZ installer info George,I will contact them ASAPNow all I need is to see Murph in a Ford....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now