Guest Scootre Guests Posted 11/07/04 08:42 AM Posted 11/07/04 08:42 AM (edited) Driving back from the Hunter Valley this arvo and I started to notice what was surely a low but constant whine. After a while it got slightly louder - but it was almost undetectable to the others in the car. And here I'm thinking, "bloody marvelous - the famous BA diff whine has finally caught up with me".So I'm, frowning and b**ching about it to the missus and my mother who were on board... for about ten minutes.Then... I realised where it was coming from... an HZ ute - V8 with throaty exhaust, three or four cars up and in the next lane. I'd maintained the same distance from him at about 120kmh for about 20 k's and it was the bass tones coming from that thing, not my diff fortunately. Edited 11/07/04 08:43 AM by Scootre
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/04 09:02 AM Posted 11/07/04 09:02 AM Pfew!!! :lol:
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 11/07/04 10:26 AM Posted 11/07/04 10:26 AM wow.... you must really have an ear for this kinda thing =/
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 11/07/04 10:41 AM Posted 11/07/04 10:41 AM An ear for what? I've not owned a car yet with that problem... yet...
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 11/07/04 01:28 PM Posted 11/07/04 01:28 PM Bou't the only cars I've bumped into that could give the T a serious run up here were modified Expensive Daewoo utes Wb's ect.P.S Premium sound does wonders for concealing unfortunate driveline sounds....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now