Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Here are the first pics of my new ute. Let me know what you all think of the new colour.

Some of the photos were taken while it was still at the yard.

post-33-1087991274.jpg

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

I think Envi looks good on the utes.

Guest jteale
  • Guests
Posted

Missing a bit of the pic, but I very neally got an Envi T but always wanted a Blueprint (my favorite GTHO colour is True Blue and its very similar)...

Enjoy your ride it looks cool :)

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

ENVI really suits the ute's, not sold on sedans though!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

:w00t2: Trying again. Sorry about this, I put them straight on from the CD and didn't realise the files were so big. I have compressed the size and hope that it works this time.

Cheers.

post-33-1088042378.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 25d
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

The shade of green seems to change a bit depending on the amount of light.

This photo was taken at about 6:30am before going to work.

post-33-1088042577.jpg

Guest Basher_tsv
  • Guests
Posted

hehe saw that ute in the yard and wondered who was picking it up :)

Looks great on the interior !

B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...