Hawk Member 8 Member For: 22y 6m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/04 10:09 AM Posted 12/04/04 10:09 AM After reading plenty of posts and lots of indecision regarding colours and options I finally ordered my Blueprint T on 15/3/04. My dealer Bayford told me that I would be taking delivery in 6 weeks. I just wanted to thank all who have contributed to the forums on this site as the information I read was a big help in deciding what options to go for. I've got about 3 weeks to go and the wait is killing me!
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/04/04 10:26 AM Posted 12/04/04 10:26 AM Welcome aboard hawk
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/04/04 12:01 AM Posted 13/04/04 12:01 AM HawkWhat options did you go for??
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 15d Location: Victoria Posted 13/04/04 12:18 AM Posted 13/04/04 12:18 AM Hawk! Great choice mate! Enjoy the waiting game
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 13/04/04 02:15 AM Posted 13/04/04 02:15 AM Hawk Welcome and I hope the wait aint to long for ya beastWayne
Hawk Member 8 Member For: 22y 6m 12d Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/04 06:41 AM Author Posted 13/04/04 06:41 AM To answer ducatijb's question I decided on:AutoPremium Sound 18" wheelsXR Mats and Tinted Windows.I was going to go for the premium brakes but after reading many posts it seems like the shudder problem has been "sort of" fixed with the changes post October 03. I was also considering the alarm, but it has been canned on here quite a bit so I gave it a miss also.The colour was also a really hard choice as every second XR I see is Blueprint in Melbourne, but I decided that must be for a reason so Blueprint got the nod with Lightning strike a close second.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/04/04 10:59 PM Posted 13/04/04 10:59 PM Nice options mate Give the sports steering wheel some thought,well worth it IMO
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now