Jump to content

muncher

Member
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by muncher

  1. Thanks for the replies. Zaino, haven't seen that in the auto stores, will ask around and give it a try. Jack as for the boy racers, haven't had anyone give me a try yet. Thought a scoobie was keen for a try but he backed off. I had a Prelude before this and they were all havin a go .......muncher
  2. Ahh I see thanks for that.
  3. HI, ran out of tyre black, your right a bit of tyre dressing would finish it off. As for auto, I know some people like to play with their sticks me I just sit back and enjoy the ride Thanks guys..........muncher
  4. Eh Mexico-----Melbourne, I don't get it. Can some one explain to a confused lymie.
  5. Thought I would try and post some pics, I hope this works not done it before. Anyway just spent most of the afternoon waxing it, on the look out for a decent glazing product any suggestions? Hope you like it.............muncher
  6. Jack mate thanks for the info. I will give Robin a call from Torque Performance and see what he suggests. Savaged also gave them a mention so thanks bud. Yeh the beaches are sweet as, as they say here. We live about 10 mins from Waihi beach, one of our favourates. When I read your info it said Mexico, I thought that was Mexico bandito country , I take it its Australia. Where bouts in Australia is Mexico. Cheers.............muncher(aka Kameran)
  7. Hi Guys, thanks for the replies. Jack I live in New Zealand, was the UK about 1yr ago. They don't sell the T over there so I thought would move to where they do Mines a 2004 mk1, auto in black. I was lucky enough to find a really low K one (approx 18.000) with luxury pack. I think the edit would be a good place to start then the CAI and zosrt. I have a mate who can help with these so should keep the price down. Any ideas on the type of edit to go for or any I should avoid? Thanks ...............muncher
  8. Hi All. Had my T for a few weeks and already want to start the mods. Have been looking back at some threads but can someone give an idea on wheres best to start. I want to keep it useable on the streets and money is tight at the mo. I thought I would go for an edit or chip first. Am I right in thinking that this would get rid of this crappy limp mode effect. I am hoping this would give the most noticable gain straight off. Then get a KN filter and zorst mod later to finish it off. What do you think? Cheers ..............muncher
  9. muncher

    Bought One

    Hi Guys. Thanks for all your previous advice. I am now the proud owner of a very shiney black 2004 Falcon XR6 turbo auto with the leather and suade luxury pack. Gonna drive it for a while before I decide how I want to go about enhancing its perf even more. Its got a full tank of gas and the weekend is not far away for some cruisin. lovin it.................muncher
  10. Thanks again for the replies, will be test driving this weekend. The differences don't seem too bad. Cobra I haven't looked into the F6, may do depending on how the test drive goes this weekend....................muncher
  11. Hi Guys. Been offered a BA I turbo Falcon 2004, with luxury pack. Can anyone tell me the diference between the I and II BA. This motor has low K's and one owner, sounds a minter. If I go for it I plan on doing some mild tuning ie:Zorst, airbox and chip it (or edit as you say down under, I think) Any help would be great. Cheers ...............muncher
  12. Turbo6man the word you are looking for is H..............Ho...........Hell forgotton it I'm not going to defect to the dark side, may go for Black or a specd up BA II and save some dosh. muncher
  13. Cobra I live between Katikati and Tauranga. Bionic mate I hear ya. I have been told similar, dealers like to control what is released onto the market to keep a check on the prices etc. I guess we all benefit by this with resale values etc. All I wanted was a motor with the specs of my choice not theres...........muncher
  14. Hi Guys thanks for the replies. For me if I am going to spend a lot of money on a new motor, then I really want the specs, colour etc of my choosing. Shockwave was what I was after. At the moment they are offering the demo,in Shockwave but with 5000 plus K's on the clock, at nearly the same price as a newbie, so not a good deal there. Will have to think what to do next maybe a Expensive Daewoo SS ..............muncher
  15. Guys there is a slight problem in ordering the BF Falcon. I went into my Ford Stealership Friday, they say that they can't get the colour I originally wanted. They can get anything else but that colour. What they tried doing was off loading another colour or the Demo (which is the correct colour) Not sure what to do now, could wait til June when they say the next batch are due to arrive. .......Muncher.............
  16. Hi and thanks for the replies. Before going for the Falcon I test drove some of the competition. The first was a Chrysler 300c, V6 and V8. I liked the looks but not the handling, the V6 was like a slug compared to the Falcon. I then tried a V8 Monaro, I have a long list of dislikes for this one, won't bore you with them. Then I had a go in a SS commadore V8. It had power but only if you keep up the revs, wasn't too keen on the interior/instrumentation set up. Then finally I tried the Falcon and you know the rest. As for the colour they do one called Shockwave (Metallic Blueish) Think I may go for that.As for trans, tried and liked the 6 speed tiptronic version, leather, blue backlit dials, dual climate etc. Jack mate I live in the Bay of Plenty, Katikati. Thanks again guys................muncher
  17. Hi All. Found this site through google, so glad I did cool I live in NZ been here for 9mths, originally I am from UK. When I arrived here being a petrol head I noticed this rivalry between Fords and Holdens. So I thought I would try out these wheels and see for myself which I would prefer. All I can say is that in a few wks, less I hope, I will be getting a BF Falcon Turbo. Hell what a motor, I am still smiling. Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope if I have any ques you guys can help me out. Cheers and keep it on the black stuff...................muncher
×
×
  • Create New...