Jump to content

Duc21

Member
  • Posts

    110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Duc21

  1. thanks for that glen, I have sent him a msg anyone one else out there have any ideas for me?
  2. Only looks good on some cars/ colours. My bro has a citric turbo ute with black stripes on it, looks hot! But each to his own I guess...
  3. how much of an increase would the flash tune give to the n/a ? any ideas? I have a friend who works at ford and could get me typhoon CAI cheap, would that fit onto my car? thanks everyone for your input.
  4. Hi guys. I am picking up an 03 xr6 on tuesday, not a turbo but will have to do atm with a baby on the way. Was looking for some advice on some cheapish mods to increase performance. Looking for best value as the $$$ are getting a little tight. Thanks for your help Steve
  5. Some awesome pics there mattson.... loved the night ones...
  6. Posted some new pics... check em out
  7. Thanks to Ian and anyone else who organised the cruise. Had a great time and cant wait for the next one to come around. Was nice putting some faces to the names from the forum. Thanks again for a great day everyone, hope to see yas all again sometime soon.... Steve
×
×
  • Create New...