Jump to content

FPV6

Member
  • Posts

    110
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FPV6

  1. So what was the conclusion are we going with F6E or F6 amazingly there is less of the F6E and there similar in price if not cheaper they got the bigger brakes god know why
  2. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    lol what whats wikipellor
  3. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    you could be right but acording to this review, it says other wise lol http://www.themotorr...test-and-review this would help lol
  4. Hi Guys I’m getting some conflicting info I got my heart set on a FG F6 manual late 2011 model still the series 1, I ask the sale man does this model have launch control, he say no others say FG manuals all have launch control Which is it?
  5. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    no there isnt lol now ill try manual box over Auto that will be scarce to lol
  6. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    Nah unfortunately there not the same 335x32mm front rotors with four-piston calipers and 328x26mm rear rotors with single-piston calipers and 355 x 32mm 6 piston calipers up front and 330 x 28mm 4 piston calipers in the rear.. Clearly bigger discs, pads and 6 pistons to push force will stop better then 4 pot set up on the same rubber and clearly the 6 pot will take longer to over heat over the 4 pot but the question remains cold start same ruber whats the difference?
  7. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    Clearly bigger discs, pads and 6 pistons to push force will stop better then 4 pot set up on the same rubber and clearly the 6 pot will take longer to over heat over the 4 pot but the question remains cold start same ruber whats the difference?
  8. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    ?????????? yeah I know im just courious on the figures
  9. FPV6

    6 Pot Vs 4 Pot

    Hi all you well knowledgeable FPV heads I know clearly that 6 pot Brembo are going to stop better than 4 potters, but how much better? If two cars are both travelling at 100km and slam anchors what would be the distance between the two cars?
  10. Nice Is it an optional extra??????
  11. The Minister of war and finance (wife) has finally given me the green light in getting a F6, unfortunity there are two conditions 1. I have to wait till November till I get my licence back after lossing them for a year 2. I have to get rid of my monster 4x4 Any way I'll have to test drive both auto and manual but whats a stronger better box I'm more intrested in circuit track days rather then quater mile Great Forum :-)
×
×
  • Create New...