Jump to content

PH1LLO

Member
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PH1LLO

  1. Just spent the arvo reading through the Ford Forums Territory section. I have really been put off buying one of these :( Seem like problems galore. Disappointing for me as on paper they are perfect for what I want. Just cant risk it with the amount of problems coming up with suspension, diff bushes, control arms, rusting, camber/alignment, oil leaks.
  2. Your pm came thru mate, reading now
  3. Cheers for the replies so far! Reading fuel figures. Seems to be ok. My drive to work Is all freeway. And my weekends are all highway. I currently use about 15 l p 100klm
  4. Wanna pm me some info?
  5. Hey all! Nice forum you have going here. plenty of good info. Im looking at selling my 5th Expensive Daewoo and moving to my first Ford. (almost hurts saying that). Im selling my SS as I need something that will tow my boat better, and the only car that fits in my power/towing/price range is the TT. Looking at a 2007 Territory Turbo Ghia AWD, I have done a fair bit of reading on them and have heard mixed reports which makes me hesitant a bit. I realise with a car that is produced in soo many numbers there is always going to be problems, But I've had a few mechanics tell me to steer clear of them after 100K? Just thought id go straight to the source and your opinions on that year model Territory? The areas of concern ive heard about have been front diff/ the diff bushes/ suspension/ ball joints/ turbos. Dont wanna make the move from Expensive Daewoo to Ford and get bitten the ass . Any help appreciated, Bring on the first turbo Phil
×
×
  • Create New...