Jump to content

MCWILLY

Member
  • Posts

    190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MCWILLY

  1. Na haven't made it back down yet. Hoping to get some new brakes on it first now
  2. How hard is it to replace the rotors and pads? What's involved etc?
  3. Got the car dynoed on the weekend made 215.5kw atw dead standard. Hoping to take it down tomorrow night see if I can do better in the cooler temps
  4. Will these fit a bf sedan 20x8.5 +40 and 20x9.5 +40
  5. Awesome
  6. Do the bf typhoons use te same air filter as a xr6 turbo? The box is the same with just the extra intake isn't it?
  7. Awesome thanks for the feed back guys
  8. Just noticed that my front bar on the drivers side is about 5mm lower then the passengers side. Is this a common problem with bf's and is there a way to fix it? Are there clips that might have come apart or broken?
  9. They only come In a 20x9 or 20x11. Chasing something with big dish
  10. Maybe these http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3873/526kpg.th.jpg
  11. Just wondering what wheels people have with a mercury silver falcon. I was thinking speedy cheetahs or vertini drift.
  12. Anyone got one in their car that they can show me some pics. Or even better anyone in Newcastle with one
  13. Spoke to them apparently the bf screen isn't real good as a touch screen so they recommend just using the remote. Also looking at the car pc setup now
  14. Are these good has anyone got one?
  15. I have a 06 bf with te premium sound and duel climate control etc. my question is, is there an upgrade I can get to have the gps go through the factory screen. Did any of these come with gps? Can I source an add on kit from ford? Thanks
  16. I will be towing a car trailer and Mazda with my bf xr6t. It is currently fully standard. I was thinking of running air bags in the rear ( towing kinda not the I'm gay kind) etc. but was just curious if coil overs would assist in the towing capabilities ?
  17. I'm looking at going: Fronts - 20x8.5 +30 Rears - 20x10 +38 Will these fill the guards nicely? Not sure what tyres I'll run yet but wouldnt mind a little bit of stretch just to make sure they clear the guards. The car is standard height and has standard guards. I don't want to roll the guards so would probably only be lowered an inch max
  18. I'd probably just buy the standard f6 air box save cutting holes. Maybe I'll just save for a tune
  19. SteveR - what's the f6 snorkel look like? Are these expensive? Does it change the whole air box or just the intake for the standard box? I'd love a 13.5 out of it standard. How do most ppl launch in their 6 speeds?
  20. I had 10 runs on the night 5 were 13.7, 4 were 13.8 and tried tiptronic and skipped 3rd and ran 14.2. Any tricks to get more out of it. Eg 2nd to 1st launch?
  21. 2006 bf mk1 xr6t - dead stock Zf 6 speed 60ft- 2.1 ET- 13.72@103mph Is there more in it or do I need a tune?
  22. I raced last night and ran consistant 13.7@100-103mph. Is tiptronic faster then sports D?
  23. Just wondering what a good time Is down the 1/4 in a completely standard bf xr6t 6 speed auto. I searched but didn't find consistant info
  24. Yea that's pretty average. I read of one on a car forsale that could be controlled by the other controls
  25. So can only be controlled via the iPod itself ?
×
×
  • Create New...