Jump to content

patrick1234

Member
  • Posts

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by patrick1234

  1. haha cheers guys, I will go have a talk to them and see what they say . Sounds like the high flow might be the go for now , I really do want to join the 300rwkw club though!
  2. Just had a look on that site, they seem more reasonable with their prices, is there a good size to get? I keep on hearing 3.5inch
  3. it was a 3.5 inch the whole way, wasnt stainless either seemed expensive have been looking on ebay seems to be good setups for 1500. Will just a highflow help? wtihout dump pipe?
  4. Hey guys so I pulled into a exhuast place today to check it out, turns out my exhaust is stock apart from the rear muffler being removed and replaced with straight pipes. This is probably the reason I dont have 300rwkw, question is how much should an exhuast cost? The guy quoted me 2.6k installed including dump pipe, high flow and exhaust. To me this seems expensive but what did you guys pay? and is there a cheaper way
  5. It was built in june 2006
  6. more boost sounds like the option!
  7. Yeah that's my plan I just dont want to pay a tuner for nothing either, might pop into an exhaust shop to and ask them, I live on the gold coast, any recommendations for tuners?
  8. Cooler? intercooler I have one of those, also forgot to say have a growler kit, And yeah im looking into the high cat flow, so they give more power? What is the max psi you should run on a xr6?
  9. Hey guys, so I got my 2006 xr6 turbo ute about 3 months ago and its going great. When I bought the car it came with dyno sheets which were only 2 months old saying 257 rwkw, the guy I bought it off said its had injectors, intercooler, and tuned to 10 psi, its got an exhaust also but not sure about the cat etc, My question is how do I get to 300 rwkw if technically with the mods it has it should already be so? Thanks for any help
  10. Hey thanks for the replies, il check out that thread on the tb thanks, My car came with a tune when I bought it but I dont know any more than that and yeah it is just a bf, il try one of the bosch ones so thanks for that, yeah also il have to take off my cross over off to get to it. Thanks
  11. Hello Patrick here, I've got a few questions about some maintenance I'm going to do on my 2006 xr6 turbo ute They are : 1.cleaning throttle body 2.boost leak test 3. o2 sensor 1. Just wanted to know what throttle body cleaner you guys recommend and if you have to take off the ford inter cooler pipes to get into the body 2. Boost leak test, have you guys made one before or did you buy it? and was it relatively easy 3. o2 Sensor, which one did you guys get, eg best brand type? Is there two sensors I can see one but heard there is two. Reason being my fuel consumption is dismal Any help would be great, thanks Pat.
  12. Did it this afternoon and noticed a slight increase
  13. Thanks, il let you know how I go
  14. Hello im new here as I just got a xr6 turbo ute, everything is sweet with it but im keen on doing this boost solenoid thing, but the pictures dont work, if someone could get me a photo of the boost solenoid it would be much appreciated. Cheers pat
×
×
  • Create New...