Jump to content

earle13

Member
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by earle13

  1. Yeah, boost boost boost, BANG
  2. Haha good call, or put his head on the dyno rollers with a weapon on there, see how many Killer wasps he can put with that one
  3. car? mods? cheers
  4. I wonder if any other tuners have had cars roll off dynos, wouldnt even call him a mechanic seeing as he left my fuel line off, hes just a fat f$uck
  5. Yeah hahaha engine is out turbos are mounted but nothing else, waste of time
  6. It wasnt anyone from this forum hopefully haha I started this thread cos I got f*cked over by the fat piece, but it was not me there was a twinturbo VZ that he was building an engine for, was prob that bloke or one of the other 20 cars his got in there in pieces owner
  7. Not sure if this makes my case of Suing this piece of sh*t stronger or weaker haha
  8. Holy f*ck that is halarious, another unhappy customer now, hope I dont get blamed haha
  9. what happened? yeah that's his place if its a furniture store, that's whats advertised out the front, did someone shoot it up?
  10. yeah mate as ive been told. im going to get mine done one afternoon and nurse it home on no boost, then next morning nurse it to the tuner to get a custom tune, just have to drive like a nanna
  11. yeh no power mate as you cant bring on boost without a custom tune or it might over boost and cause all kinds of sh*tness
  12. that would be great mate, how much? where you located? cheers
  13. Hi guys im going to buy a cat for my ba turbo ute just wondering what size inlet/outlet I get to weld straight on to existing pipes? cheers
  14. Hey mate your pm didnt come up

  15. cheers mate, its not coming up
  16. that's very nice of you mate, I just picked up a stat dec to write up as I dont know how to prove it was him
  17. Thank you very much for your input mate sounds good where do I get this form from mate?
  18. Hmm might do mate and get a few other scratches fixed at the same time, but I will lose my insurance rating and pay $500 excess for this *beep*, broken leg wouldnt hurt haha
  19. I would like his address as he is not a business well apparently he is Phase autos need an address for insurance company
  20. you are very correct, I dont think anyone has said anything illegal just voicing frustration I will have to get legal advice and go from there
  21. I think some recon is def in order.....somehow this guy has to be taken down
  22. Seriously this bloke has bad things coming
  23. Hi guys well I fell for what a lot of previous guys have done before, I won a cheap tune off DYNOWOG at the start of the year for $110 custom tune. So I though why not its cheap and I can use the tune until I get more mods and different tuner. So I rock up to his workshop in Cambellfield (which had the name of a furniture company on it) now here's the fun part, he puts my turbo ute on the dyno, not strapped down yet and no hand brake on, he moves the rear roller backwards which displaces my ute and it begins to roll forward and down the dyno then smashes into the benches on the far wall causing some deep scratches and dents to the bonnet, right quarter and front bar! He tried to jump in while it was rolling but all we could do was watch, no ones stopping a 1 1/2 ton car from rolling! I kept calm as he said he would fix it himself and he used to be a panel beater. So I agree (stupidly as I just wanted it fixed) so we do the tune which didn't go well, he said I needed more fuel and my fuel pump was failing, fair enough I was planning on getting pump and injectors anyway, so he quotes $700 for the fuel pump install and he will do it while he fixes the paint. I mumbled and left. 6 weeks has now passed and he has been very dodgy saying we had a contract that he does my pump (which I said I will now do myself) and that his workshop takes no responsibility for the damage to my car, but he was leading me on for weeks saying to bring the car in next week then backing out, this is on top of when I left that day from the tune after he smashed my car. Later that night I'm about to head to work when I smell fuel, this so called mechanic didn't put the fuel line back on properly and I lose a full tank of 98 premium. So anyway if I claim on my insurance cos he has none I have to pay and get a bad rating. I'm seriously getting sick of this bloke and am thinking of ways to recover money or the car to be fixed. please if anyone knows what I can do please tell me! Cheers.
  24. Haha im not that stupid anymore Ratter thanks.to forums like these and you are always very helpful, they are Bosch green tops.I.think, enough to push some more horses out of the daily drive, looking forward to.the day I have an f6 etc and can throw cash on the table at Pitlane for.you to.work your wonders.
×
×
  • Create New...