Jump to content

MaxPower

Member
  • Posts

    65
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MaxPower

  1. read away,..........12 sec Q's @120mph http://www.commutercars.com/
  2. LOL
  3. TELL ME!.............please.
  4. Ill Fuel the fire!! How many people do you know, when you talk about turbo cars like the XRT and explain there great power gains for little $$$ just say one thing.... You can't beat the sound of a V8!! (most of these guys would keep there 8's stock and never here them for what they are) BTW im not a v8 hater, ive owned 2 along with 3 turbos.
  5. Go to Autobarn and ask for the SS Induction twin pod for the BA.....$75 <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks BLOWN BA. I think I will do that!!
  6. I like the pod that STANG posted, is there one like that without them crappy buttons??
  7. Thanks guys!! All good now the screwdriver trick did it easy. (thanks Craig) felt like I was going to break it, so thought I'd ask first. No Vic,... I was talking about my "air filter" not my prostate. thanks anyway.
  8. Hi Guys, Having trouble fitting a BMC panel filter I just bought. The fit looks snug but,..... Feels like im about to break the clips when I try to lock them in. any ideas??? I do have the filter in the right way too. Thanks all.
  9. I'm with you on that, mine are the same and I dont think the rear end looks up in the air at all. MazPower - What wheels do you have on at the moment, what size are they? Dazza. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Dazza, I have stockies on it at the moment, as I've just picked it up about 3 weeks ago.
  10. Thanks mattson. That looks a hell of alot better than stock. great pics mmmmmmm,.....what shall I do??
  11. Thanks guys, Yes JB..... Simpsons, got it in one Also JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back. What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?
  12. Hi all, ......kinda new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has just put kingsprings SL's on the rear??? and if so could you post a pic?? I've noticed most ppl put SSL's or rear and SL's on the front but im wondering how different it would look with just the rear done Thanks.
  13. 93 Lancer GSR AWD Turbo. I still have. Would beat my new T on the Q......... but not for long!!!
  14. MaxPower

    Mk1 Xr6t

    About 44k Drive away for an Auto sedan with leather and premium sound.
  15. True Dazza!!!.......the sr20det is great. also you'll find the S15 is a fraction slower on the Q due to an extra shift needed,..........and alot of ppl in S15's RetroGrade to the 5 speed due to the extra power they can take.
×
×
  • Create New...