Jump to content

marek

Member
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marek

  1. cant wait to see what it runs on the quater?
  2. so is it 4psi on a stocker cause I though my guage was out?
  3. thanks alot for all you input
  4. if turns on automatically crusin down the street and I cant turn it back on I have to pull over and turn the car off to get it going thanks
  5. hi I just bought a stewart warner boost guage, it doesnt want to read more thgan 4psi, the previous owner said it was reading 100% correct acording to the dyno, I changed guages and put my auto meter in there and it reads 6psi can I have the guage fixed or do I buy a new one thanks
  6. hi, ive noticed driving my bf xr6t , that some times ill be driving and the traction control is deactived (meaning light is staying on) and I cant turn it back on I have to turn the car off and then backl on ? care has standard tune and all done to the car are guages thanks
  7. well there u have it, I thought maybe the towbar was dragging allong the ground but yea!!!
×
×
  • Create New...