Jump to content

accelrate

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    47
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by accelrate

  1. Sorry I can't take pics, I wrote my car off. LOL. Umm if you have pulled the centre console out before you will know what I mean. Anyway I'll try and describe it as best as I can. It is actually attached to the cig lighter loom. Low and behold a socket, and next to the cig lighter is a space for it. Let me know if I can help some more. I'll try and get pics, but I can't promise anything.
  2. I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I found it when I was poking around the centre console in my non Premo sound BF XR6. There is a light connected to the cig lighter. It takes a much smaller globe. I got a pair of blue LEDS from the Carribean market. There is also some different coloured ones that will suit the map reader lights, parkers or whatever has the same sized globes.
  3. Hey Evil F6. I used to have this as well in my BF XR6 Magnet Ute. I got the same whine using the radio transmitter I think. I bought something from Jaycar, but it didn't fix it. It was a cap and transformer. I was going to try this eventually, but I stacked my car before I got a chance, try and make sure you have a common ground for everything, aux cable, radio/head unit, and the EX-10. Also before I got the Ex-10 there wasn't any whine unless I was charging it, maybe a wiring mod? If you want a spare cable I bought one and was going to cut the original cable. As an aside, the Ex-10 is awesome except the only problem I have with it is that if you leave the iPod plugged in it discharges the iPod. Again another wiring mod, hence the cable. Lol
  4. How much did the leather covers cost? I was thinking of getting a T but I wasn't too sure if I could live without the leather. If it doesn't cost too much then it may just be worth it. I don't live in Sydney so I don't know, but have you thought about doing it yourself. Someone in the audio forums have pulled the entire interior out of his FG, so ask him for some advice?
  5. Awesome job. I thought you also took your number plates of, but uyou just blacked over them. That is dark. Nice effort. BTW, you went to the trouble of blacking out your number plates, but not somewhere else that shows your Rego
  6. Hey guys. With regards to the G6E auto dip of the side mirrors, is it possible to do it in a non G6E? I wonder if a BCM flash or something will do it. I have noticed many times where this would be handy.
  7. LOL. I'm on my third diff, first one was changed because apparently the bearings were whining too much. I don't know it still drove alright. About 2000k's after that it was changed again, it all went bang. LOL. And here's the kicker. LOL. I have a BF NA XR6 E-Gas. LOL, no mods. Nothing. 86k and counting. We'll see if this one lasts
  8. Hey hows it going. Just wondering, have you used the aux input while answering the phone. I just want to know if it mutes that signal or not. Thanks
  9. Hey djmickyg, I was wondering where you went. I saw your "truck" on the mp3car website. Will they never learn, its a ute mate. LOL. What are you using to do the plastic welding? I was thinking of doing the same thing but in a different place. I dont want to have to move the ICC Screen. Also where do you get the plastic strips from? What size do you use. Top job btw, it looks spectacular. Looking forward to seeing more updates.
×
×
  • Create New...