Jump to content

BobKat

Member
  • Posts

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BobKat

  1. Very true old mate could not agree more. We all need to be carefull out there. These XR's cost a packet even 2nd hand. I am not going to throw this one away. Chops
  2. 15 years ever since I saw the movie LoL. Seriously guys just take a step back. The best way not to get done for speed is don't speed. The right foot is connected to the brain so are the eye balls. Using them in conjuction with common sense is the problem. Chops
  3. What he said........ See that si the problem with young bulls they want to get down the paddock and get one. We older bulls take our time and get them all....... There is never a good reason to speed. end of argument. Chops
  4. Let me tell you a story. Jan 19th 1991 1735 I was travelling south on kingston rd slacks creek. I was doing 62kmh in a 70 zone. Traffic was light in my direction and heavy going north. as I topped the hill near Paradise Rd two small children attempted to cross from my left. I slowed further. Out of the corner of my right eye I saw a flash and struck a male running right to left. He was the father of these two kids. He died 4 days later. He was 24 years old. The moral of the story is sh*t will and does happen why antogonize it? Every K over is a killer. although I was not speeding, sh*t still happens. As a /professional heavy vehicle driver we are speed limited to 100kmh. Guess how that cam about? Just 5k's over by everyone is enough to have every political wa*ker do stuff. We are causing it. Many of you blokes were not born when we had the super car scare in 1972. Ford had GT falcons that could top 200mph Expensive Daewoo had the X2 Torana V8 etc the public jacked up and these cars were killed. What I am saying is if you want to upset the MAN to keep pushing, you then keep doing your few K's over it gives them ammo. Take it to the track if you want to prove something. Chops
  5. Hey nice and easy to blame others for your own faults. Let us see. Speed Kills. Inexperiance Kills. Drugs Kill. Drink kills. Add any of these to motor cars and you get the chances of a collision X how many more. I am 46 years old. Have had more performance cars than a lot of you here. More importantly I used to be a Firie. The main job we did was cut YOU out of wrecked cars. SLOW THE F%^K DOWN. I now drive B doubles and Semis around Brisvegas. I am really concerned with the way people drive on public roads and put others lives at risk. WANT TO RACE GET ON THE RACE TRACK...... Why do you think that Guys and Gals in hotrods do not have the prangs that others do? simple they do it on a track and the car is more imortant than proving who can drive like a dickhead in traffic.... Chops
  6. Well where do I start. I am a drummer in a touring band. www.bobkats.info I also train humans to look after thier dogs better www.davidthedogman.com I also now own a 2004 XR6T Ute. Chops
  7. Hey Ryan good on you bloke. I just picked mine up on Sat. Put the dog cage and canopy on and alley lights. Looks like a hot unmarked doggie ute lol. Bet all my doggie mates will want to drive this one too. Chops
  8. BobKat

    2004 Xr6t

    Ok troops now here is the next question. how about some do's and don'ts to have a longer vehicle life. Just to let you know I am now an old fart at 46 almost. I have had hi performace coon cars all my life. XA XB Gt's hardtops and sedans. And an XB GS ute. 300bhp nothing like this XR6 though. So please help the old bloke hey? Chops
  9. BobKat

    2004 Xr6t

    Thanks guys really appreciate the help. Chops
  10. BobKat

    2004 Xr6t

    Hey all can someone tell me what the standard options were on a 2004 XR6T Ute please? I just picked mine up from Bremer Ford and never checked to see what is standard on them. Chops
  11. BobKat

    New Members Thread

    Hello everyone Dave from Springwood in Bris. I have had V8 Falcons since 1978. Lucky me. I have just hopefully bought my first XR6 Turbo. After having a stock BA XT for the last 5 years. The first one sold in Qld actually. If the XR goes anything and works as hard as a stocky then I am in for a treat. Dave
×
×
  • Create New...