Hey Only new to the XR6T "gang" as I bought mine a few weeks ago. I ended up buying a 2005 model for a great price. I have read the topics with regards to blow off valves and it seems a little confusing but interesting. I can see that Stealth FX seems the best but it is also the most expensive by far (around $500) I have been looking at a GFB GOFASTBITS MACH 1 BLOW OFF VALVE. What do people think of this? For a couple of hundred less, I can get this one. I am still running the car standard for the time being, just waiting for the wararnty to run out. I am making a few assumptions if I decide to purchase this. 1. I do not have to mount it on brackets 2. I can switch it over relatively quickly before taking car in for a service 3. I will vent 100% to atmosphere. Therefore I will need to plug up the return line with a stopper (saw it in another forum 4. it will sound great running on standard boost. Any information regarding this would be great. Thanks