Jump to content

dangreene

Member
  • Posts

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dangreene

  1. haha, itll have to be a race to see who keeps the name....... lol jokes..... my stock T haha
  2. Seems like itll be a good turnout from what I hear...... I work at the jb hi fi where the meet is and been talkin to the cops wen they come into my work (coz their station is across the road) and they seem to be pretty sweet about it...... hopefully a few xrt's rock up
  3. Hi there..... this is my first post..... Just wondering if anyone is going on the vic street scene cruise this saturday night (11/08/07)??? The first meet point is at Nunawading Home Hq (JB Hi-Fi) centre On Maroondah Hwy just near Springvale Rd at 7.30pm. The cruise leaves at 9.30pm but roughly 500 cars go and theres show car displays and stuff too.... Anyway just wanted to know if any1 will be there.... im picking up my 04 xr6t on thursday and just wana make sure I dont have to school all the commondores by myself!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...